Phoenix DNP Probe
Dynamic Nuclear Polarization (DNP) signal-enhancement capability is now available in combination with innovative Phoenix Solid-State NMR (SSNMR) probe technology to expand the scope and sensitivity of biomolecular and materials SSNMR research at 400-600 MHz. The new Phoenix MAS-DNP probe system utilizes the same robust, professional design strategy that scientists have come to expect in all Phoenix SSNMR probes and accessories.
Overview of the Phoenix DNP Innovation
- Add a new Phoenix DNP probe to expand capability on an existing DNP SSNMR instrument; or
- Add a Turn-key DNP System, including gyrotron, to an existing 9.4 – 14.1 T, Wide-Bore SSNMR instrument, pairing the robust Phoenix NMR probe technology with Bridge12 Technologies components to complete the DNP package;
- Combine DNP with HFXY and HFX probe configurations;
- Optional Probe Accessories allow low-gamma nuclei and/or simultaneous H/F operation;
- Operating Temperature Range is 90 K to 373 K (actual sample temperature is dependent on spinning speed);
- 2.5 mm MASS Module is available for spinning speeds up to 25 kHz;
- Insert and Eject Samples In-Situ at cold and warm temperatures;
- Modest up-front Costs beat other commercially-available DNP probe systems;
- Unique VT Design minimizes the use of cryogens to dramatically reduce operational costs.