PHOENIX LOW GAMMA PROBE ACCESSORY
Low Gamma Capability on Any Probe
- Fully compatible with all Phoenix HXY, HX, and MAS-DNP probes.
- Provides access to low-gamma nuclei as low as 8 MHz.
- With low-gamma accessory in place, the probe continues to function as an HX or HXY probe. (Drawing at right shows the accessory blocking the X-channel and H-channel RF connectors, but the accessory allows those channels to be operational).
- Convenient design provides quick and efficient switching between normal probe tuning range and the low-gamma tuning range.
- Small rotor modules and probes at high magnetic field may not tune to the lowest frequency of 8 MHz – ask Phoenix for specifics related to your probe.
- Some instrument consoles may require additional external filters, depending on instrument design and isolation.
Low Gamma Probe Accessory
39K Nutation Curve at 28 MHz (14 T magnet)